Aspida Synergy Choice Fixed Annuity 3 Year
Minimum Deposit: $25,000
The Aspida Synergy Choice MYGA 3 Year is 3 year multi year guarantee annuity issued by Aspida Life Insurance Company.
This annuity is a premium banded product. That means the interest rate you earn will vary depending on the amount of premium you deposit.
Synergy Choice Annuity Details
It’s never too early to start planning for retirement. Selecting a strategy that works best involves assessing your goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance.
A single premium deferred annuity is a product that, for a single initial investment, earns a fixed rate of interest allowing your money to grow on a tax-deferred basis until you decide to begin receiving annuity payments.
The Aspida Synergy Choice MYGA 3 year annuity may be appropriate for individuals who:
- Want a CD alternative due to low CD rates.
- Seek to accumulate money for retirement.
- Have a conservative risk tolerance and want to invest an inheritance or other lump sum.
- Want to secure a fixed annuity payment but not immediate income.
1. Withdrawal any amount free of charges and fees.
2. If you do nothing, the contract renews for the same term at the rates available at that time. Renewal rates for guarantee periods will be based on current economic conditions and are guaranteed to be no less than the guaranteed minimum interest rate of 1.00%.
Aspida Annuity Rates
About Aspida Life Insurance Company
Aspida Life Insurance Company is a direct subsidiary of Aspida Holdings Ltd. Through its subsidiaries, Aspida Holdings Ltd. is focused on providing retirement and reinsurance solutions. Aspida is focused on leveraging technology and agility to help clients achieve and protect their dreams.
Aspida seeks to be a trusted partner in its clients’ financial security while driving its growth by doing good for the communities it serves. Aspida is an indirect subsidiary of Ares Management Corporation, a leading global alternative investment firm with over $300 billion of assets under management.
As of April 1, 2022, ASPIDA Life Insurance Company has an A.M. Best Rating of A- (Excellent 4th out of 13 possible ratings).
Group Affiliation: None
State of Domicile: California
NAIC Company Code: 67423
Year Founded: 1956
Assets & Liabilities
Capital and Surplus: $21,759,979
Assets to Liability Ratio: 0%