My Annuity Store Careers
We are Growing! Now accepting applications for a Graphic Design Internship Position.
We are looking to hire a third or fourth year college student majoring in graphic design. The position will be remote. Below are you will find the requirements, experience and objectives for this position.
Please apply below if this sounds like a good fit for you!
– Possesses strong graphic design skills, composition and layout skills and experience in art production
– Must have strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign. Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere is a plus.
The Ideal Candidate for this Graphic Design Internship Position
– Has strong organizational skills, verbal communication skills, creativity, initiative and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
– Has strong attention to detail and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
– Has knowledge of effective branding practices.
– Be able to conceptualize and design graphics for the My Annuity Store website, social media, and other marketing materials including: How-To Guides, E-books, info-graphics, banner ads, etc.
– Comfortable working remotely and independently on projects.
– Must be comfortable working independently through Google Drive.
– Ability to write concisely and with a strong voice.
• Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
• MailChimp: 1 year (Required)
• 2 Years ( or 50 credit hours) of College Education (Required)
• English (Required)
Note: Additional materials are needed when applying for this internship. After completing your online application, please submit a PDF portfolio, link to your website or online portfolio (BeHance, Dribble or similar program) in order to be considered for this position.
GRAPHIC DESIGN LEARNING OBJECTIVE:
– Assist with the design of marketing assets including: event signage, posters, programs, digital invitations, social media visual content, banner ads, and other print collateral.
– Assist with My Annuity Store, Inc. social media execution including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. This includes branding of social media platforms, brainstorming and planning concepts for contests and/or campaigns, designing necessary graphics to support a campaign, knowledge of image sizes for each social platform, etc.
– Assist with the creation of visual assets and/or content for the My Annuity Store website myannuitystore.com.
– Plan, storyboard and design info graphics that communicate My Annuity Store’s mission and vision.
Compensation & Educational Requirements:
– The intern must obtain educational credit from an accredited college or university
– The intern will earn a weekly stipend of $200 for part-time that will be paid at the end of each month
– No relocation or housing assistance is provided
– Interested candidates should apply with cover letter and resume.
– Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as applications are received.