Sentinel Security Ratings And Review
Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company was founded in 1948 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Sentinel was founded by a group of passionate Utah funeral directors who saw many families in need of an insurance product designed to help pay funeral costs.
The company was initially established to provide families a way of funding funeral expenses and burial costs. Today, Sentinel offers a strong senior market portfolio including health and life insurance products, fixed annuities, and fixed index annuities.
In This Guide
Affiliation: Advantage Capital Group
State of Domicile: Utah
NAIC Company Code: 68802
Year Founded: 1948
Assets & Liabilities
Capital and Surplus: $64,085
Assets to Liability Ratio: 109.2%
Sentinel Security Life Ratings
Data for Year-End 2020 from the life insurance companies’ statutory annual statements. All dollar amounts are in thousands. All ratings shown are current as of October 15, 2021.
- Personal Choice Annuity 10
- Personal Choice Annuity 7
- Personal Choice Annuity 5
- Guaranteed Income Annuity 10 with Accumulation Rider
- Guaranteed Income Annuity 10 with Legacy Rider
- Guaranteed Income Annuity 10 with GLWB Rider
- Retirement Plus Multiplier 10
- Retirement Plus Multiplier 7
- Retirement Plus Multiplier 5
- Personal Choice Plus
- Summit Bonus Index