Sentinel Security Review
Sentinel Security Life Insurance Company was founded in 1948 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Sentinel was founded by a group of passionate Utah funeral directors who saw many families in need of an insurance product designed to help pay funeral costs.
The company was initially established to provide families with a way of funding funeral expenses and burial costs. Today, Sentinel offers a strong senior market portfolio including health and life insurance products, fixed annuities, and fixed index annuities.
Affiliation: Advantage Capital Group
State of Domicile: Utah
NAIC Company Code: 68802
Year Founded: 1948
Assets & Liabilities
Capital and Surplus: $64,085
Assets to Liability Ratio: 109.2%
Sentinel Security Life Ratings
Data for Year-End 2020 from the life insurance companies’ statutory annual statements. All dollar amounts are in thousands. All ratings shown are current as of October 15, 2021.
Sentinel Security Life Annuities
- Personal Choice Annuity 10
- Personal Choice Annuity 7
- Personal Choice Annuity 5
- Guaranteed Income Annuity 10 with Accumulation Rider
- Guaranteed Income Annuity 10 with Legacy Rider
- Guaranteed Income Annuity 10 with GLWB Rider
- Retirement Plus Multiplier 10
- Retirement Plus Multiplier 7
- Retirement Plus Multiplier 5
- Personal Choice Plus
- Summit Bonus Index