Oceanview Harbourview 5 Fixed Annuity
Minimum Deposit: $10,000
Oceanview Harbourview MYGA is a 5-year fixed annuity (CD Type Annuity) designed to be a high-yield retirement savings account providing a guaranteed interest rate for 5 years.
Oceanview Harbourview 5 Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuity offers you the ability to grow your assets with a fixed interest rate and accumulate tax-deferred growth while preparing for a retirement income stream.
Advantages of a Multi-Year Guaranteed Annuity (MYGA)
- Principal Protection
- Guaranteed Interest Rates
- Tax-Deferred Earnings
- Lifetime Income Options
- Issue Age: 0 through 89 (as of age last birthday)
- Premium Requirements: $10,000, non-qualified and qualified assets
- Withdrawals: 10% of the account value per annum, starting in year two. 10% is not cumulative. Minimum withdrawal amount= $250.
- Death Benefit: Account value (No MVA or surrender charges) or spousal continuation
- 20 Day Free Look Period to Cancel Your Contract: You may cancel the contract by sending it back to the issuing company. Upon cancellation, the company will return the purchase payment to you. Some states allow for 30 days free look.
- Surrender Charges: A surrender charge applies to all withdrawals over 10% during a contract term and reduces your contract value.
5-Year Surrender Charge Period
- Year 1: 9%
- Year 2: 8%
- Year 3: 7%
- Year 4: 6%
- Year 5: 5%
- Year 6: 0%
About Oceanview Life Insurance Company
Oceanview Life and Annuity are rated A- by AM Best and issues competitive yielding fixed annuities funded and supported by its asset manager’s 25 years of investment management experience. Oceanview Life and Annuity have partnered with Oceanview Asset Management, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bayview Asset Management to serve as Oceanview Life’s investment manager.
Bayview has a proven track record of investing since 1995 and will, through Oceanview Asset Management, LLC, manage Oceanview’s portfolio with an emphasis on high-quality mortgages and other related assets. As of November 2020, Bayview oversees approximately $16 billion in assets under management.